Friday, December 3, 2010

Man it has been a while!

So where to begin. I stopped playing poker for the most part for most of the 2010 year. I had so much going on in my life, that I could not dedicate the time I had before. I recently got back in the game in November and have strung together a good number of live sessions. I have worked on balancing my variance and have used a couple different stayles to see what has been most profitable for me.

I wont go into too much detail of speciafic hands but Novemeber brought the best of the best and the worst of the worst. I turned a straight flush getting paid a nice high hand bonus and getting a big pot, I mad a couple really sick reads and calls on people, and I had 3 consecutive sessions where I ended my session being 2 or 3 outed.

Heading back to the east coast for a few days, but I will start posting after each session starting in December. Also thinking about writing a narrative on player profiles and the "Impressionable Factor". Ill soon dedicate a post to this to explain in a bit of detail.

No comments: